Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don’t y’all just love my stick figure person!!!You know what is sad, I spent like two hours making that stupid thing and was tickled pink with it when I was done. My life is so boring.

See this is how bad I am at keeping up with a blog everyday. Its not that I don’t have emotions, thoughts, or things that go on through out the day, its just finding the time to write them down. I find that I can hardly ever make it through a full sentence before someone is yelling or wanting something from me. I know that I should probably do this after the monkeys have made their way to bed, but that’s my catching up others blogs, comments, loading pictures, that sort of stuff. Oh well, maybe I will get better, probably not, but maybe.

On another note, we are sick A.G.A.I.N.!!! Let me just tell you that I absolutely hate the cold months. I swear we have been sick for the past three moths and the end is not even in sight yet. It always starts with Noah, then of course Joseph, and from there it’s kind of a toss up between me and Adam. This time however I have caught it right in the middle of the boys trading places. I have lost my voice, coughing up a lung (I smoke I do not have much lung to spare) and a slight fever. Yeah me. The boys are loving me not having a voice though; this is the first day that they haven’t been yelled not once. Not that they haven’t needed it, but I couldn’t make the sound come and just let me tell you that writing things down and having your 6 year old read them does not put the same fear of God in them as my voice does. On the flip side of this, Joseph is my music baby (Noah is my reader/books baby) Joseph and I sing a lot through out our day, we dance along to music, and about 4:15 everyday he climbs up in my lap and says “sing me”. Well for the past two days I can’t do that. Neither of us is happy about that fact, that is our thing and right now it is missing. It is so easy to take stuff for granted.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love your stick girl!!

Wanda said...

I think your stick girl is cute and I can tell you worked hard on it!! Keep up the great work :)