Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baseball tryouts!

Today is the day….yeah…..no not really. Honestly I am being sarcastic. I was really counting on Noah saying he didn’t want to play this year. I DESPISE baseball season. By the time the end of the season comes Noah is so done, I am so done. We spend the whole season running behind. We rush home to do homework, then off to practice that doesn’t end until like 7 pm, rush home for some type of food, baths and bed. Everything is just so hectic. Yes I am admitting that I am lazy and have become a shut-in. However Adam is not coaching this year, because they are starting up the 2nd shift stuff again in April (whole different rant, for a later day) which means no TEAM MOM for me, now when I shout YEAH…..I am so serious. You wouldn’t think being team mom would be a big deal, but dealing with hateful or snotty parents is not real high on my list of things I like. So, one up side of this year is that I can bring my snack when told to, show up for practice and games and be done.

Joseph wants to play so bad he can’t stand it. Course he has always been this way, even when Noah started at 4 and Joseph was just stumbling around he wanted on the field so bad. Keeping him contained during practices is quit difficult because he just wants to be out there. Next year will be his turn. Knowing him though when his time actually comes he probably won’t want to do it.

I should probably get off of here and go clean something or I could go finish scoping out my bestie’s newest photo shoot…..she is amazing and I am so proud of her ;)

2 comments:

April said...

I would say that I look forward to the day when my kids play sports and do activities like that, but we are far to poor to pay for them to do anything :-p I love you!

Mandi said...

Yea baseball! Once again, we have decided to "forget" to mention it to the boys until sign-ups are over.