Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Powerful or powerless?!?!?!?

Did y’all know that I am capable of ruining some ones life? That I do not care about others feelings? Have the ability to say where they go and what they do, even where they live? I can also hold small children over their heads and use them against someone. I never knew that I had all this power at the tip of my fingers. Just in case you were wondering I also possess the ability to make grown people look stupid, say hateful things, be afraid, lose their mind, be lonely, act like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum, yell, cuss, and cry. Wow I must really be one powerful bitch. It is actually quite scary. I wonder what else I can do if I try. The possibilities are endless. For those of you wondering, the moment has already passed. I have said my peace, spoke my mind (like y’all thought I wouldn’t) and have since moved on. However I will not be forgetting anytime soon and will against better judgment try to be the bigger person. No, I do not need a shoulder to cry upon, pity, a “bless your heart” or even a friendly reminder of my manners. To be perfectly honest, I am quite capable of those things and more. I am a blunt honest person, who very rarely thinks before I speak. There for when it needs to be said or handled, have no doubt that it will be. I am a momma bear who, yes, will do what ever it takes to see my children are happy, healthy, safe and loved. I will not sacrifice the love of one child for the sake of the other and no it is not ok to make a difference between my children, hence the word…”my” children. Believe it or not BOTH of my children are bright, funny, amazing kids that are too young to understand what you do and why. Nor do they understand drama and why some people find it so great. Just in case some have forgotten the fact that when you are in my home, yard, or car you are subject to my temper, mouth, and sometimes very bitchy behavior. Do not act like an insensitive, selfish idiot and you will not be treated as one. If you have the need to be a drama queen please find someone else who enjoys it more than I do. I do not have the time and energy to entertain your stupidity or mood swings. And no some people’s apologies do not carry much weight with me. It is really not an apology if I have to beat it out of you and it is said with so much disdain it makes your teeth hurt. You might as well keep it to your self because you know what me or my boys don’t need to hear it. Lastly, I believe that what goes around comes around and I promise that one day it will hit you so hard you will only be able to guess as to what just happened.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow! You are one powerful (and scary) bitch. ;-)

joymom said...

I would hate to be the person this is directed at...and if you were this mad when you typed this up I would have hated to see you in the moment.

Call me if you need to vent some more! You, me and a waffle maybe????

Wanda said...

Okay, who pissed my baby off???? I really don't need to guess do I...I am here if you need me. I love you and BOTH my grandsons.