Monday, April 6, 2009

Its a Monday.....

I had a big long rant typed out and then deleted it, because lets be honest….everyone hates Monday’s.

I can put it simply though, I am now in a pissy mood. I didn’t want to be, I was trying not to be, but it got me and here I am.

Noah is sick A.G.A.I.N.!!! Judging be the sound of his cough and after listening to his chest, sounds like he has walking pneumonia again. (Poor kid).

They have baseball practice today and guess who will NOT be there and guess who will be calling and dealing with the “wonderful” team mom, who found it necessary to put in all caps to let her know if Noah wasn’t going to be there. Why did she put just that part in all caps?

Adam ticked me off because he doesn’t want to deal with the coach or team mom any more than I do and I thought it should be his turn……he didn’t agree. Yeah that conversation went well.

We have a special meal at Noah’s school Thursday along with a party and egg hunt, hope he is up to going. I have a doctors appointment that morning, guess dad will have to handle that one.

The highlight of my week is not coming until Friday when I get to spend some much over due time with my best friend. I am so excited and nervous.

I have 6, yeas I said 6 loads of laundry to do. How many has gotten done so far……..2 and it is already 2:00 p.m. I also have two bathrooms that desperately need cleaning. Boy that sounds like loads of fun.

It’s cold outside, very cold outside. It is going to be cold on Easter and the boys will not get to wear their matching shorts I bought. At lest I wont have to worry about Adam bitching about them matching.

I do not have anything for the boys Eater baskets yet. I guess I will be headed to Wal-Mart one night soon to take care of that. Maybe I can actually go alone and look at what I am buying.

I am looking for a full time job, nough said!

Well those are my bitches for the day. Maybe tonight I can come up with a light and happy post, don’t see it happening today, but there is always hope.

Hope everyone else’s Monday is going better than mine and you all are staying warm.

4 comments:

April said...

I am so excited about Friday! It's going to be GREAT!

I am so sorry that Noah is sick again and that you are having a crummy Monday. Call me if you want to vent/chat or whatever! Love you!

Constance said...

Well all of that just sucks! I'm so sorry! I hope you get to slow down a little soon! I'll pray for Noah! Poor kid!

mingram said...

I don't mean to sound like my mother, but are y'all smoking in the house? I thought you all smoked outside but if you aren't that might have something to do with the pneumonia. Again, don't mean to sound like one of "those" people.

Mandi said...

In a way, I'm glad my kids don't play organized baseball, because I have a feeling I wouldn't get along with the team mom and others who have the "baseball is life" attitude.
Don't feel bad about ranting, it's *your* blog, and everybody needs to bitch on Mondays!
I hope you enjoy shooting the wedding. I looked at the website for the Claremont House. It is beautiful. Good luck!