Friday, June 5, 2009

Change is supposed to be good, right????

Well its official, starting in August I will have a pre-k child and a second grader. We enrolled Joseph yesterday morning and he will start with Noah this up coming school year. I will have to admit that I am a little heart broke about this. He is my baby and I am not sure that I am ready to let him go. However I know he will do great and have just as much fun as Noah has. Now the other hurdle is finding a job. That should be fun. Honestly I am looking forward to going back to work. I had hoped that my photography would be making the extra money we needed and maybe someday it will, but for right now I guess I will be going back to nursing. I do miss it, nursing was what I always wanted to do and when I left it behind 7 years ago I was more than a little sad. Hopefully things will work out so that I can get the best of both, nursing and photography. All these changes have my head spinning. I think I am going to need a lot of prayers; I despise change and usually do not handle it well. I am not usually one to ask for prayers, but if y’all got any to spare I could use them. Just wanted to update a little, I know I will come back later to unload so I will leave this alone for now.

Hope everyone has a great day and great week.

3 comments:

April said...

love you girl!

Mandi said...

Our children's milestones are always bittersweet because we want to hold on to them as long as we can. I am excited for you, and I hope you enjoy all the big changes ahead. Maybe you can find a doctor willing to put you through nursing school, and we can go together. Wouldn't that be fun?

joymom said...

Babies growing up will probably always bittersweet for parents. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with Joseph and I was pregnant with Riley and we were pigging out on Provino's rolls dodging dirty looks from the waiters...they were going to go broke if the two pregnant chicks camped out much longer!!! Now Riley and Joseph are going to be in pre-k!!! You and I will be looking for a job about the same time...hopefully we can support each other through the scary process!!!!